• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic box dividers!

9 posts in this topic

Do you guys use them? What kind of boxes/dividers do you use?

I started using dividers recently, but ever since I did, my boxes don't shut properly anymore. My dividers are slightly taller than the box itself, so the cover won't sit flush on the box...

Any ideas? Should I just remove the dividers? What do board people use?

This might be a boring thread, but I can't see how people could turn this into a shill or a pressing thread, so at least we'll be free!

cool.gif

If you really squeeze your books in between several dividers, would that be considered amateur pressing? angel.gif

If I put my comics between two issues of CBG would it be professional pressing? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you really squeeze your books in between several dividers, would that be considered amateur pressing? angel.gif

If I put my comics between two issues of CBG would it be professional pressing? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You're a shill, aren't you! 893naughty-thumb.gif

You're a shill, aren't you! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Yes, I'm a shill for Steve B.

Do you guys use them? What kind of boxes/dividers do you use?

I started using dividers recently, but ever since I did, my boxes don't shut properly anymore. My dividers are slightly taller than the box itself, so the cover won't sit flush on the box...

Any ideas? Should I just remove the dividers? What do board people use?

This might be a boring thread, but I can't see how people could turn this into a shill or a pressing thread, so at least we'll be free!

cool.gif

BagsUnlimited Dividers