• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's going on with this Spirit 22 and how will it affect the grade? Take a look...
2 2

29 posts in this topic

I've always loved that cover and the distributors spray on this example doesn't bother me one iota. It's a beautiful comic and if pressed I can't see it graded below a 5.0

BTW this is a very reputable seller who've I've had great experiences with in the past.

1 hour ago, HENRYSPENCER said:

I've always loved that cover and the distributors spray on this example doesn't bother me one iota. It's a beautiful comic and if pressed I can't see it graded below a 5.0

BTW this is a very reputable seller who've I've had great experiences with in the past.

That's fair enough. I wasn't necessarily casting aspersions on the seller with my earlier comments. I can believe the book was described and shown to the best of their ability.

But there are a good number of unknowns with a raw book like this... and once more with feeling, the photo colors are definitely amped.

9 hours ago, october said:

I won the book raw on fleaBay and it got lost in the mail for almost three weeks. I sold it raw to a dealer the day I got it for what I considered a very fair price. 

Glad to see it came back blue around the grade we had it pegged at. 

It has super high eye appeal for the grade. 

(worship)  :headbang: