• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed.

11 posts in this topic

No Ho’s or Probies 

Payment through PayPal 

Shipping is included and through USPS Registered Mail 

No returns accepted 

1st I’ll take it in the thread wins and trumps any pm’s

US Only. If int’l, please send me a pm to discuss  

A link to my kudos is underneath my sig. I will post some pics later on, to help you understand the beauty of this piece.

Thanks for stopping by, your friendly neighborhood SpideyFein.

Ok All, here is a treat, and the crown jewel of my sketch collection. John Romita Sr. sketch CGC 9.8 on a Dark Avengers 1 blank. Half Norman Osborn, Half Green Goblin- does it get any better?? It’s beyond tough to think about letting this go. Alas, things come up (school, medical, and other lovely bills) and we have to make tough decisions. I’ve said this before, but this is one that brings a smile to your face when you look at it. As you already know, there are few Romita CGC SS available, and those that have them keep them- often holding them close to their bosom. The line work is beautiful, and the scan doesn’t do it justice. I’ll post some pics later tonight. I’ll also be posting some more books. 

$3,500 Shipped obo

E4DF31E9-1BF5-4DCF-B292-D6E4183BA025.jpeg

Edited by SpideyFein

I’m surprised Romita isn’t getting more love. 

Let’s try 10% off and see if the ball starts rolling. 

I’ll be closing this thread down tomorrow night. Thanks for looking.