• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
2 2

38 posts in this topic

This will be a smaller thread. Might add a few more books tomorrow.

I will be having a MEGA THREAD in a few weeks. Here are some appetizers

Payment via PayPal, check or MO. Books over $1000 must be paid by check or money order. 

Shipping in US is $7 for raw and $15 for slabs, in any quantity and $15 for raw and $25 for slabs in Canada. Overseas shipping is at cost. I ship USPS Priority in US and first class to Canada and overseas. 

Shipments for books over $5,000 can be Registered, if requested. 

:takeit: in the thread always trumps PM negotiations or even PM deals. If we agree in PM and someone posts :takeit: before it is posted as sold by PM on the thread the person who takes it in the thread gets it.

Returns are accepted on raw books within a week of receipt. No returns on graded books. If I have missed restoration on a book I will take the book back at any time within a year of purchase. 

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Millie the Model 45- 2.5 to 3.0- $400

Maybe the hottest Millie cover. :x

One sale in GPA from 2006 is all there is. Only one copy ever on HA. This is a great presenting 2.5-3.0! Has an unusual spine where it is split between the staples. It is intact from the staples to the top and bottom.

IMG_0933.JPG

IMG_0934.JPG

IMG_2030.JPG

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

2 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Teen-Age Temptations 6- 5.0- $675

This book is a sound 6.0 copy with a stain on the upper right of the back cover. Beautiful book really. This one should be graded and auctioned for more but it's here for you guys

IMG_2026.JPG

IMG_2027.JPG

IMG_2028.JPG

Nice copy. If I wasn’t already at my monthly limit...:(

Someone should pick this one up. :cloud9: