• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ginger. She's red hot.

25 posts in this topic

On 5/13/2018 at 10:24 PM, lhcomics said:

It's funny how on their home page at the top it states "125+ World-Class Experts in 40 Categories"

They seem to only know the obvious key items. I wonder how many consignors get burnt because of blunders like this?

I thought putting them up as a lot was a mistake as well. But, if every mistake they make nets me more than 2X my expected FMV, I guess I'll have to live with it...

I think most Heritage lots are looked over pretty closely. It's been a long time since I found something hidden in a lot that no one else did,

21 minutes ago, 143ksk said:

I thought putting them up as a lot was a mistake as well. But, if every mistake they make nets me more than 2X my expected FMV, I guess I'll have to live with it...

I think most Heritage lots are looked over pretty closely. It's been a long time since I found something hidden in a lot that no one else did,

When I see auctions that I think a "mistake" was made either in a misspelled title or a key issue "hidden" in the back, I tend to pay more attention to it and sometimes put in more bids on it (thinking how I'm such a smart guy with my detective skills).  Then when I win it I think, wait a minute, I just paid more for this than if everything was listed correctly.

I don't know for sure what happened with this one, but Ginger 1 & 4 are not under the radar any more.