• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC's DOOM PATROL on HBO Max

180 posts in this topic

By fair the most original comic book related tv show

not afraid to offend be different or try to cater to a specific demographic 

it’s everything I hear everyone complain about in everything else - too bad not enough people watch this show 

On 10/22/2021 at 12:56 AM, jsilverjanet said:

The best most fantastic and original comic show 

if you aren’t watching this you are missing out 

Have to agree! This show has no real limitations to what it attempts. And the characters are just as crazy as ever. But with more intense stories.

:applause:

On 10/22/2021 at 5:48 AM, Bosco685 said:

Have to agree! This show has no real limitations to what it attempts. And the characters are just as crazy as ever. But with more intense stories.

:applause:

this season has been especially strong. I was  worried a bit since 2 was a little weak on the storyline with dorothy and the chief, and with the chief not in season 3, wasn't sure what to expect but this Dada storyline has been wonderful.

I kept passing on watching the first season of Doom Patrol when it hit since I had zero interest in it. Never even read the comics. Trailers looked kind of dumb to me as well. I finally sat down to watch for whatever reason and ended up on a nonstop binge. This is by far my favorite comic book tv show. Which says a lot coming from someone who is not a fan of most tv put out by Marvel and DC. I just enjoy their movies.

On 10/23/2021 at 1:20 AM, Oddball said:

I kept passing on watching the first season of Doom Patrol when it hit since I had zero interest in it. Never even read the comics. Trailers looked kind of dumb to me as well. I finally sat down to watch for whatever reason and ended up on a nonstop binge. This is by far my favorite comic book tv show. Which says a lot coming from someone who is not a fan of most tv put out by Marvel and DC. I just enjoy their movies.

If you make it past the donkey flatulence messages, you're hooked. :whistle:

I enjoy mimicing various characters from the tv shows I am currently enjoying. Wifey had to deal with me adding esses to everything when I got into a Letterkenny mode, and I do Nandor and Lazlo from What We Do In The Shadows all the time, and quite well I must say. Nandor pronounces MOST e-v-er-y letter in most e-v-er-y word, that's the key to him. 

Well, when bothered I just do Cliff...! FUUUUUGGGGG! FUGG FUGG FUGG FUGG FUGG!

Edited by Bird