• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Go FARRELL or go home... Post your Farrell horror comics!
1 1

99 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, originalisbest said:

Impossible copy to locate, and I have proof, I don't have one!

Been collecting Farrells for years, and do have the complete set, although a lot aren't scanned. I'm a big fan of the Iger workshop books. I've been going for other genres from Farrell, although I'm not quite as fanatical about them.

57 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

Been collecting Farrells for years, and do have the complete set, although a lot aren't scanned. I'm a big fan of the Iger workshop books. I've been going for other genres from Farrell, although I'm not quite as fanatical about them.

You're doing better than me, as far as Farrells -- I do have all the Haunted Thrills! Agreed on the awesomeness of the Iger workshop! :smile:

50 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

3CA7B193-04C9-4C62-A374-6354B10A9A41.jpeg

Excuse the photo rather than a scan - possibly my favorite Farrell, and the highest graded copy to boot, not to mention it's the River City copy.

Yes, that was my purchase from July 2012 if you go on GPA. One of my favorite PCH books, period...

Love it, and love the River City pedigree! Such pretty books!