• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NG or Coverless Census?

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I've been looking around at the CGC Census and have been wondering if they keep track of there NG Coverless (0.3) books, or graded pages as well. Since the Census only goes as low as 0.5, I don't know. Is there any way to see the number of books receiving an NG or PG?

3 hours ago, HuddyBee said:

Hi, I've been looking around at the CGC Census and have been wondering if they keep track of there NG Coverless (0.3) books, or graded pages as well. Since the Census only goes as low as 0.5, I don't know. Is there any way to see the number of books receiving an NG or PG?

I doubt it. The census is for graded books. Technically, the NG books are not graded.

2 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

I doubt it. The census is for graded books. Technically, the NG books are not graded.

Thanks, but is there anyway to see the # of coverless books slabbed by cgc?

Actually. . . Look at Action 1, the census lists the PAGES CGC has encapsulated! I'm not sure why they did it for that comic and not others (maybe it has? None for Tech 27 but there is an ecapsulated center wrap for sale on Comicconnect).