• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

problem adding comics to the registry

4 posts in this topic

first off, kudos for responding to collectors' set requests.

second, i'm having trouble adding books to existing sets, as well as adding new sets. in both cases, i receive an error message. if it helps, below if the exact message i receive.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]

The log file for database 'CCGPrimary' is full. Back up the transaction log for the database to free up some log space. 

D:\WEBSERVER\COLLECTORS-SOCIETY.COM\HTDOCS\REGISTRY\MEMBERS\COMICS\../../../SSI/shared/sqlizer/sqlizer.asp, line 747

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The log file has been truncated. You shouldn't have any problems adding comics now. Thank you for providing the error message, it helps greatly in resolving issues. Also, thank you for your patience. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Your friendly neighborhood web developer,

Warfare