• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLAR BOY: Can't ban the Snowman
1 1

293 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, retrocomics said:

You need three copies of every issue to appease us!

I hate to tell you all this but this collection had 3-4 of every copy and complete run or Eerie, Creepy, Psycho, witches tales, Vampirella....I sold a lot of it outside of here because I was annoyed with the boards for a while....so i took a break....wish iw ould have sold them all to you guys

1 minute ago, Johnny545 said:

Fun collection to find

The collection was massive....there was a massive run of detective comics, batman, superman....and all these magazines....the vampirellas are a complete run....all are 9.0-9.8....i promised the OO i would not sell it

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

The collection was massive....there was a massive run of detective comics, batman, superman....and all these magazines....the vampirellas are a complete run....all are 9.0-9.8....i promised the OO i would not sell it

It's a great one to keep.  All those fantastic Frazetta, Sanjulian and Enric covers.  :cloud9:

Just now, Stevemmg said:

It's a great one to keep.  All those fantastic Frazetta, Sanjulian and Enric covers.  :cloud9:

Yes i decided to honor my word with her and i love them....i love all the covers

Just now, Stevemmg said:

Thanks again!  Great thread and looking forward to them.

Thanks bud....glad you got what you wanted.  I cant access the pics from the last thread and I dont have them all on my phone.  Sorry guys buy ill update this thread and please look on page 1 ill discount whatever is left.....Thank you all....next group will be this weekend....some of you are getting magazines mailed to you tomorrow and the next day.