• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CBCS is Very Unprofessional and a RIP OFF!!!
2 2

96 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Stop trying to Phish it up, Dirt.

I have an extra ticket to Dead and Company next weekend... 

Edited by Buzzetta

31 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Posting diatribes where other parties can't give their side of the story is as old as the internet. 

But the "hot stove" analogy is interesting...are you suggesting that Voldemort purposely screwed him the first time, and going back to give them another chance was a bad decision and the OP's fault...?

I'm not suggesting that anyone got screwed at all. There is not enough information to draw that conclusion, at least not to me. All I'm saying is that the OP stated that he wasn't happy with the service that he received the first time, yet he went ahead and did business with them a second time. It would be upsetting and irritating that the level of service received the second time was no better than the first, but not surprising.

2 minutes ago, Batman1fan said:

I'm not suggesting that anyone got screwed at all. There is not enough information to draw that conclusion, at least not to me. All I'm saying is that the OP stated that he wasn't happy with the service that he received the first time, yet he went ahead and did business with them a second time. It would be upsetting and irritating that the level of service received the second time was no better than the first, but not surprising.

So, you're suggesting their customer service leaves something to be desired...?

I'm not trying to trick you, here, just trying to understand the implications. You're making it sound like it's the OP's fault for giving Voldemort another chance, when his/her first experience was a poor one, like he should have known better than to do that by virtue of his first experience.

Do we not give people and entities second chances? 

2 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

So, you're suggesting their customer service leaves something to be desired...?

I'm not trying to trick you, here, just trying to understand the implications. You're making it sound like it's the OP's fault for giving Voldemort another chance, when his/her first experience was a poor one, like he should have known better than to do that by virtue of his first experience.

Do we not give people and entities second chances? 

I don't want to get into an argument here, so I'll state my position again and let it go at that. If I do business with someone and I'm not happy with the service I received, I may or may not give the person a second chance. However, if I give the person another chance and the service and/or experience is no better than the first time, that's on me.  You may see it differently, nothing wrong with that. One of the nice things about America is each of us is entitled to their own opinion.

39 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

Stop trying to Phish it up, Dirt.

I have an extra ticket to Dead and Company next weekend... 

That sounds painful.

19 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I dare the OP @A-Burning-Desire to nominate CBCS to the Probation Thread. 

lol - I thought they were already damned to limbo or purgatory or something like that?

2 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:
11 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Not all of us are in the choir though....., :whistle:

whatever,... go spend all your time over at their boards if you think like that....

If I think like what?

2 hours ago, Batman1fan said:

I don't want to get into an argument here, so I'll state my position again and let it go at that. If I do business with someone and I'm not happy with the service I received, I may or may not give the person a second chance. However, if I give the person another chance and the service and/or experience is no better than the first time, that's on me.  You may see it differently, nothing wrong with that. One of the nice things about America is each of us is entitled to their own opinion.

I'm not interested in an argument, either. It always takes two to argue. I just want to understand where you're coming from, while being as fair to the OP as possible. Your statement seemed to suggest that the OP should have "known better", and that possibly that's what he should have expected with Voldie, especially after his first bad experience with them. Thank you for explaining your position.

3 hours ago, Batman1fan said:

I'm in 100% agreement here. Posting that diatribe in a place where the other party can't at least give their side of the story is pretty classless. On top of that, the OP admitted that after he got hosed the first time, he went back for a second helping. You touch a hot stove once, you know it hurts. Touching it a second time is supposed to hurt less?

Let us not forget he is a loyal eight year member of CGC.

2 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

whatever,... go spend all your time over at their boards if you think like that....

If it was'nt for Borock CGC would'nt be what they are today, just saying. So keep that in mind too.

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

If it was'nt for Borock CGC would'nt be what they are today, just saying. So keep that in mind too.

Mods notified. :sumo: