• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Indies out this week, recommendation

1 post in this topic

Ok so This maybe something liked or hated but as a Fan of Indies as well as the Biggies.. I think I should share my Thoughts on two indies out this week.  MORE OF AS A Fan but hey they are 1sts so.  If you know me I had Saga, WD, East of West, ToT Scapled all from begining.  (Also a ton of duds )  

1st is Brother Nash by Bridget Connell.  Very well written and a huge book it is 2 books in one.  Also it is wonderfully drawn.  Titan Comics put it out.  Fans of Werewolves, monsters, ghosts will like it.  

Next is Aberrant by Rylend Grant.  Covers are amazing and the story is super powered villains and super powered heroes in Military with Government espionage.   Another Great pick up.   

Honorable Mention is Sword Daughter from Dark Horse..not really Indy or a shock great 1st issue but I would say its artwork and potential is there.  

BROTHER_NASH_BRIDGIT_FINAL_RGB.jpg

Aberrant-1-feature.jpg

STL084418.jpeg