• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] You Might Find It II (Closing Soon! Select Prices Cut!)
4 4

409 posts in this topic

Glamor and the Camera (Whitestone Books #87, 1968) by Adolphe Barreaux, best known as artist of "Sally the Sleuth" in Spicy Detective Stories. He also did work for DC, Fox and others. He was also an editor and produced this guide to glamour/nude photography for a Whitestone, a division of Fawcett. No comps online currently; last two I saw are now gone, so I am basing this on those asks as I recall. (Was $40) NOW $25!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Beatles Yellow Submarine (Gold Key 1968) VG+ with poster intact. Note writing on back cover. (Was $150) NOW $135! 

17 sold on eBay and just seven available, many in each bucket without the poster. All the current asks are very high for poster-intact copies. Not the most common silver age book.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

With that, fellow boardies, it's a wrap! That's what I've got! I will leave it open a bit longer for end-to-end perusal and PM consideration, as PMs are always welcome, but we will close soon.

Thanks again to all takers, lookers, likers and Bon vivants who stopped in to bring this thread to life! I hope everyone had fun! (thumbsu

Just now, Readcomix said:

With that, fellow boardies, it's a wrap! That's what I've got! I will leave it open a bit longer for end-to-end perusal and PM consideration, as PMs are always welcome, but we will close soon.

Thanks again to all takers, lookers, likers and Bon vivants who stopped in to bring this thread to life! I hope everyone had fun! (thumbsu

:applause:

On June 19, 2018 at 12:08 AM, Readcomix said:

:news: ON HOLD! A Treasury of Comics #1, 1948 St John. OSPG describes as rare. Hardcover over 500 pages; 16 comics bound together without covers. Mopsy, Jane Arden, Abbie & Slats, Abbott and Costello, more. Tough to grade as front cover and first page are attached upside down, but the exposed spine appears factory. While there are tape remnants on the cover, they have nothing to do with holding the cover on. I do not think this was reattached; I think it's a printer error. Either way, it's Fair to Good minus at best. Yet it's better than the copies on offer out there. $300

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:news: I have placed this book on hold, pending discussions with a discerning and legendary boardie!