• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain Marvel's Baby Cape is Stupid

9 posts in this topic

All capes are pretty stupid really. To me the bigger they are the even less sense they make, wouldn't they get in the way all the time? But all costumes that superheros wear are stupid, but that's the point to me, I like comics because they are stupid and over the top. They are supposed to be little kid fantasies and kid fantasies are stupid and over the top and crazy, like superheros are and are supposed to be.

On 6/22/2018 at 7:15 PM, catman76 said:

All capes are pretty stupid really. To me the bigger they are the even less sense they make, wouldn't they get in the way all the time? But all costumes that superheros wear are stupid, but that's the point to me, I like comics because they are stupid and over the top. They are supposed to be little kid fantasies and kid fantasies are stupid and over the top and crazy, like superheros are and are supposed to be.

I like how gracefully Cap Jr. has his cape draped over his arm in this one.

mas1.674a_zpsgnomjxbk.JPG