• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Silver-Age Fantastic Fours for sale pre-eBay - - -

16 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four 77 VF-NM(9.0) OW/W pages

Fantastic Four 76 VF+(8.5) W pages

Fantastic Four 75 VF/VF-(8.0/7.5) OW pages; small chip out back cover

Fantastic Four 74 F-(5.5) OW/W pages

Fantastic Four 70 VF(8.0) OW/W pages; has a few non-color breaking creases

Fantastic Four 69 F (6.0) OW/W pages

Fantastic Four 68 VF(8.0) W pages

Fantastic Four 64a VF-(7.5) OW/W pages

Fantastic Four 64b FVF(7.0) OW/W pages; One large crease on a otherwise VF-NM copy.

Fantastic Four 63 F (6.0) OW/W pages; Cornerfold back cover, and a crease front cover from the Torch's head to the top.

Fantastic Four 62 VF-(7.5) OW/W pages

Fantastic Four 60 VF/VF+(8.0/8.5) OW/W pages

Fantastic Four 59 VF(8.0)? OW/W pages; VF-NM(9.0) but some small dents on the back cover. No idea what they are from...

Fantastic Four 58 VF-/VF(7.5/8.0) OW pages

Fantastic Four 57 VF-/VF(7.5/8.0) OW/W pages; Cornerfold top right.

Fantastic Four 56 F(6.0) OW/W pages; Has creases at the top spine corner, one of which wraps around to the back cover.

Fantastic Four 55 F+(6.5) OW/W pages; Some non-color breaking creases.

Fantastic Four 54 F(6.0) OW/W pages; One long crease back cover.

Fantastic Four 53 F(6.0) OW/W pages

Fantastic Four 52 F+(6.5) OW/W pages; Non-color breaking crease bottom right corner.

Fantastic Four 51 VF-/VF(7.5/8.0) OW/W pages; Could be a full VF...

Fantastic Four Annual 6 VF/VF+(8.0/8.5) OW/W pages; Some overhang along the right side keeps this one back from the 9.Xs.

Fantastic Four Annual 5 F+(6.5) OW/W pages; Reading crease along spine and a conerfold back cover.

Fantastic Four Annual 4 FVF/VF-(7.0/7.5) OW/W pages; Small soil spots back cover.

Here is a link to a scan of 51:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/Aceshigh3/eBayJune/FF51.jpg

To see any other just change the issue number.

For 64 there two copies; 64a and 64b

For the annuals:

FFannX

were X= 4, 5, or 6

If a scan isn't loading let me know.

If you see something you might want PM me and we will discuss things.

poke2.gif

And don't forget!

For giving you guys the heads-up on my auctions you all owe me some discounts!

OK... I think I've beaten that one to death now. shy.gif

And Chrome; I'll scan those Thors tomorrow. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Not quite poke2.gif It's all a case of how much I end up spending on this damned digital camera foreheadslap.gif

Only worth it if you'll be taking compromising pictures of said girlfriend for later comics/extortion purposes... poke2.gif

Not quite poke2.gif It's all a case of how much I end up spending on this damned digital camera foreheadslap.gif

Only worth it if you'll be taking compromising pictures of said girlfriend for later comics/extortion purposes... poke2.gif

Her picture has already been posted on the boards before wink.gif

Just pm me. But it'll cost you.........

.....a dozen 25 pound bags of mouse feed. Shipped directly to Kiltman.

Apparently the woman has no shame and is not to be shamed into letting Kiltman buy whatever comics he likes...

And, no, I wasn't looking for a pic... just trying to help a fellow collector reach his goals...

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

yay.gif

Camera was expensive........then there was the memory card. $240 in total! Ouch crazy.gif

It's girlfriends that are expensive... poke2.gif