• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite comic MULLET

25 posts in this topic

Just a quick question. Who does everyone consider to be thier favorite all time comic character sporting the ever popular Mullet?

You know the hairstyle we have all grown to love.... The tenessee waterfall, the ape drape, the favorite of such icons as Joe Dirt and Bryan Adams.

My personal fave is JVSTICE from the tremendously popular marvel new universe brand back in the 70's or 80's. great hair style. as a matter of fact i think that all of the guys in the new universe sported the mullet.... Star brand, most of the guys from spit-fire, JVSTICE... kind of makes me glad that the new universe got cancelled now.

Any other votes?

c'mon

you know, the camaro cut, the canadian passport, the hockey hairdo.

THE MULLET

how bout eddie brock "The Arch Mullet".

kind of sad that i have to respond to myself. talkin to yourself is not to bad.... posting to yourself, truly sad indeed.

In honor of the Highe And Mightee "Alias"... I invoke the name and the unholy visage of................................ SPEEDBALL. >shudder< I need to go take a shower now... I feel so... dirty... every time I say that name.

I had heard at one point that "Speedball" was actually created by a brash, sickly young editor named "Cracky McMethman"... his career was cut tragically short when he slipped on a piece of glass tubing and fell out a window to his death.

true enough story. Sadly his last work, a comic called "the Heroines of Freebase Rock" never made it to publication. but alas...

on a lighter note, didnt the beyonder of secret wars fame sport a mullet? you would think an omnipotent guy like him would see the fashion faus pax involved with the S.F.L.B. (short front long back) lifestyle. maybe he wasn't as all powerful as marvel made him out ot be.

on a lighter note, didnt the beyonder of secret wars fame sport a mullet? you would think an omnipotent guy like him would see the fashion faus pax involved with the S.F.L.B. (short front long back) lifestyle. maybe he wasn't as all powerful as marvel made him out ot be.

Now, now... the Beyonder DID sport a mullet... with "sport" being the operative term as it was a SOCCER mullet. The soccer mullet is truly a work of art, typically reserved for foreigners playing in professional indoor soccer leagues and later inspiring youngsters everywhere to grow a similar coiffure. The soccer mullet is most readily identified by the curly (permed) hair in the back and often the same on the top. There are instances of straight hair on top with the perm in the back, but these are rare happenings indeed, and if you should encounter one, cherish the experience because you never know when you will run into another one of this endangered species in the wild.