• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Fedex return shipping

5 posts in this topic

Howdy folks.

Super quick question about CGC return shipping. I have a personal Fedex account that I setup via the Fedex site. I see on the CGC site, it has the option to use my personal Fedex account assuming I have collectors insurance. I do have collectors insurance, but it requires a signature to ensure it's covered. My question is, if I select the Fedex self insured shipping option, will CGC require a signature via Fedex to deliver? I absolutely must have a signature required from Fedex to be covered. Thanks!

Simply, I choose FedEx on the invoice. Once it is safe and shipped, I click on the tracking number and update the shipping route to my nearby FedEx location.  I don't have to worry about missing the package anymore.

I can decide on which service for submitting my books to CGC to save my money.  NEVER USE UPS - why?  UPS is a liar about the insurance.  They NEVER pay their damages. I work for UPS for ten years. They are still lying about the insurance. I filed complaints against UPS but they NEVER pay the damages. I stopped using UPS for years!

USPS and FedEx are honest about the insurance.  One time, FedEx refused my package because of the high value. USPS did pay for the damage but they keep my books that I never saw them again. Status quo!