• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm done with the ones that use to be across the street
2 2

93 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Jerkfro said:

Oh boy, had you posted this a few years ago you would have gotten reamed a new one by the Sufunks of the boards. 

Yea, and I wouldn't have cared then either. I've watched plenty of guys like him come and go.

4 hours ago, The Resurrection said:

Does this get you a gold star or something? Neither company is better than the other in my opinion. Customer service from both leave a lot to be desired, TAT's fluctuate with both companies especially this time of year. The other guys hit a rocky period after the move, I will wait and see how that plays out. CGC remains wildly inconsistent with their grading, that hasn't been addressed, and we have had submitters that have repeatedly called and challenged grades given and had them adjusted accordingly in some cases.

So if you are looking for consistency, it isn't here either. But the message board is better, and there are some real quality members.

I think your "CGC" cover photo (quoted the wrong person, referring to etowah1123) clearly shows your extreme bias. Give me a break. Voldemort just moved to Dallas, no small feat. I'm sure it slowed down their turnaround times. CGC is FAR from perfect. Please stop throwing stones from your glass house.

Edited by icefires

2 minutes ago, icefires said:

I think your "CGC" cover photo (quoted the wrong person, referring to etowah1123) clearly shows your extreme bias. Give me a break. Voldemort just moved to Dallas, no small feat. I'm sure it slowed down their turnaround times. CGC is FAR from perfect. Please stop throwing stones from your glass house.

:facepalm:

26 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

:facepalm:

Obviously, he meant to state "....throwing glass from a stone house...."