• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JULY 2018 Nightime THREAD .........Recap page 7
2 2

128 posts in this topic

Another small batch of goodies.......... several dozen GA, SA, and BA books to chose from. There will also be some relists, some at lower prices and some possibly higher.  If you need a week or so go ahead and claim the book, we'll work out the details later. Payment is by Paypal, check(must clear....), or M.O. Shipping is via USPS Priority and if you're in the USA then please add $8 for a flat or $ 15 for the box. Out of the country may be possible, but will be more. Out of the Solar System is discouraged, as it takes a LONG time. I am also reluctant to ship to undersea research facilities and Space Stations( unless being used to study the effects of low gravity on comics) Returns are accepted, for any reason, within 2 weeks after your receipt of the books. Thanks for looking :foryou:

GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

BUSTER CRABBE 3 ………………………….5.5...………………………..OW...………………………$ 300 :news: SOLD Goldust40

…..Badazz Williamson cover and interior story. I feel like the cover may have some Frazetta inks, but that's just my opinion.

hFEqFjq.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

2 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

Another small batch of goodies.......... several dozen GA, SA, and BA books to chose from. There will also be some relists, some at lower prices and some possibly higher.  If you need a week or so go ahead and claim the book, we'll work out the details later. Payment is by Paypal, check(must clear....), or M.O. Shipping is via USPS Priority and if you're in the USA then please add $8 for a flat or $ 15 for the box. Out of the country may be possible, but will be more. Out of the Solar System is discouraged, as it takes a LONG time. I am also reluctant to ship to undersea research facilities and Space Stations( unless being used to study the effects of low gravity on comics) Returns are accepted, for any reason, within 2 weeks after your receipt of the books. Thanks for looking :foryou:

GOD BLESS...

Ah, I am a black hole.  So while IN the Solar System, a galactic body that can be problematic.  Thought I'd best check ;)

1 minute ago, Comcav said:

Ah, I am a black hole.  So while IN the Solar System, a galactic body that can be problematic.  Thought I'd best check ;)

Perhaps that profound gravity will pull some goodies to the surface :headbang: GOD BLESS....

GAY-PUREE (nn) ……………………………...9.2++++………………OW ……………………….$ 125 …..tiny quarter inch thumbnail dent in book. Hard to see and is the only flaw I can find in this gorgeous File Copy. Don't mind keeping this.

pZCABfM.jpg

FAMOUS STARS 2 …………………………..5.0...…………………...OW...……………………..$ 115 …..TWO Bill Everett stories

CDY6yr6.jpg

NAVY COMBAT 12 …………………….5.0+ ………………………...OW...…………………….$ 45 :news: SOLD Norrin's lawyer

….Marvel chipping, o/w 6.0

8w96EnB.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

BATTLE BRADY 11 ………………..5.0...……………………..OW/W...………………$ 65 :news: SOLD ComCav

…..Scarce.... dust shadow and longish bend in center of book bring this glossy beauty down.

wEQ9IIO.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

BATTLE BRADY 11 ………………..5.0...……………………..OW/W...………………$ 65 …..Scarce.... dust shadow and longish bend in center of book bring this glossy beauty down.

wEQ9IIO.jpg

take

YOUNG LOVE 121 ………………….. 9.0 …………………….OW/W...……………………$ 40 :news: SOLD NerV

ctGjwRn.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

26 minutes ago, Comcav said:

Then at some point you'll have acquired every comic ever printed, be able to store them in an infinitely small space and have as long as you need to read them.  

1 minute ago, comicquant said:

Then at some point you'll have acquired every comic ever printed, be able to store them in an infinitely small space and have as long as you need to read them.  

…. hopefully I will be sucked in as well..... sounds like a cool place ….. maybe a bunch of Pizza will get absorbed also :cloud9:  GOD BLESS....

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

…. hopefully I will be sucked in as well..... sounds like a cool place ….. maybe a bunch of Pizza will get absorbed also :cloud9:  GOD BLESS....

takebot has discovered that one can "take" on Domino's site just fine...