• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

White Wolf Roleplaying Games Over the Years

1 post in this topic

I used to play Vampire the Masquerate and Werewof the Apocalypse when I was younger -- loved the games rich "fluff" -- and even years later, I still really enjoy the background. Since then, the Apocalypse/Gehenna took place and they ended the lines rebooting them anew with Requiem and The Foresaken. I'm just curious about others' response to this new landscape they've created. I've read some stuff, but it just doesn't quite hold the same depth of intrigue for me. [Willing to admit the nostalgia factor could be at play here] Are there specific supplements of novels that have stood out for you since? 

On a comics-related note, it never ceases to amaze me that more wasn't done on the comics front with these properties. They scream comic treatment, and while I know there were some mild attempts (available on DriveThruRPG), I have a hard time believe some smaller publishers like Alterna, Action Lab, etc, wouldn't want to tackle an IP like this.