• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Double post - CLOSED

5 posts in this topic

giphy.gif   3 ebay coupon theads..... the other had legs, what does this one have? let me count them :banana:fannahbobanna me my :banana: 

:jokealert: :foryou: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
lol :foryou:

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

giphy.gif   3 ebay coupon theads..... the other had legs, what does this one have? let me count them :banana:fannahbobanna me my :banana: 

Yeah, I scrolled through looking for topics that started with "EBAY".  When I didnt' see any new ones I posted.  Then I went back to look at General and saw the "It's Tuesday - " post.  I suppose this is why I should slow down and read things fully.

Just now, ExNihilo said:

Yeah, I scrolled through looking for topics that started with "EBAY".  When I didnt' see any new ones I posted.  Then I went back to look at General and saw the "It's Tuesday - " post.  I suppose this is why I should slow down and read things fully.

no worries lol and sorry :sorry:if I hadn't of made a post, you probably could have deleted the thread.... I learned that in the 2nd ebay coupon thread....

so we're all winners hahaha

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

no worries lol and sorry :sorry:if I hadn't of made a post, you probably could have deleted the thread.... I learned that in the 2nd ebay coupon thread....

so we're all winners hahaha

hahaha

EDIT: man, it's early.  I just remembered clicking the reaction button would have sufficed instead of wasting a post to simply type 2 letters...3 times apiece...  I think I'm gonna do some work...get my brain jogging.  :tonofbricks:

Edited by ExNihilo