• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Classic Comics lot w/ Frankenstein & Lorna Doone. They don't really sell or do they?

5 posts in this topic

Ok, first

MY RULES

NO HOS OR PL MEMBERS

First  (or variation of I'll take it) posted in thread wins or via PM wins. Timestamp deciding factor.

OFFERS ENCOURAGED VIA PM

PAYMENT INFO

Paypal payments preferred, check/money order possible.

Payment expected within 48 hours of  - if you need additional time, please contact me

SHIPPING INFO

Shipping will be at cost.

ABOUT ME

I've been buying/selling comics here for a bit of time. Have made several deals with established board members. I have feedback in the kudos section if you want to check it out.

BOOKS

books have NOT been pressed

RETURN POLICY
30 day return policy

Now that the formality is out of the way..

I have a group of 4 Classic Comics and 1 Classics Illustrated for sale. I know these things don't generally sell here, but figured I'd give it a shot..cause I thought it was a pretty cool, grouping with some early versions. So.. what's included you ask, well. here:

#11 Don Quixote HRN 28  no price on cover VG

#16 Gulliver's Travels HRN 22 price removed version VG+

#18 Hunchback of Notre Dame HRN 22 15 cent price- Poor as it has 3 pages cut out of back. Text pages so doesn't affect art and story, but they're missing so it is what it is.

#26 Frankenstein HRN 30 price removed from cover version.VG 1" spine split at bottom. 1" tear on cover on right side middle. This is my favorite book in this lot. No indica printed version though, so it's not the super rare one. Great gloss on cover and would be nicer if it wasn't for the tear and the spine split. Still.. I really dig this book.

#32 Lorna Doone Classics Illustrated release. HRN 64. VG+ 1/4" spine split at top. Crease down middle that I find on subscription books. Doesn't appear to break color. Good gloss and usual wear, but looks pretty nice overall. Plus it's Matt Baker cover and art.

So take them all for $50 obo.

don quixote a.jpg

don quixote b.jpg

gullivers travels a.jpg

gullivers travels b.jpg

hunchback notre dame a.jpg

hunchback notre dame b.jpg

frankenstein a.jpg

frankenstein b.jpg

lorna doone a.jpg

lorna doone b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

58 minutes ago, oceans11 said:

Now that the formality is out of the way..

I have a group of 4 Classic Comics and 1 Classics Illustrated for sale. I know these things don't generally sell here, but figured I'd give it a shot..cause I thought it was a pretty cool, grouping with some early versions. So.. what's included you ask, well. here:

#11 Don Quixote HRN 28  no price on cover VG

#16 Gulliver's Travels HRN 22 price removed version VG+

#18 Hunchback of Notre Dame HRN 22 15 cent price- Poor as it has 3 pages cut out of back. Text pages so doesn't affect art and story, but they're missing so it is what it is.

#26 Frankenstein HRN 30 price removed from cover version.VG 1" spine split at bottom. 1" tear on cover on right side middle. This is my favorite book in this lot. No indica printed version though, so it's not the super rare one. Great gloss on cover and would be nicer if it wasn't for the tear and the spine split. Still.. I really dig this book.

#32 Lorna Doone Classics Illustrated release. HRN 64. VG+ 1/4" spine split at top. Crease down middle that I find on subscription books. Doesn't appear to break color. Good gloss and usual wear, but looks pretty nice overall. Plus it's Matt Baker cover and art.

So take them all for $50 obo.

don quixote a.jpg

don quixote b.jpg

gullivers travels a.jpg

gullivers travels b.jpg

hunchback notre dame a.jpg

hunchback notre dame b.jpg

frankenstein a.jpg

frankenstein b.jpg

lorna doone a.jpg

lorna doone b.jpg

I'll take em per pm