• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beware of therealjunker57

6 posts in this topic

This seller on Ebay sells all fake stuff. He specializes in seemingly high end comic items that you would find in Hake's like Superman bread badges worth thousands. I reserved to buy a Canadian Ogilvie Superman cardboard item that looked just like the sticker. By the time I found out this was fake and there was no such thing, he refused to cancel the transaction and he was very nasty about it and told me "Too bad it is fake" He never said it was fake in the description. I have been on Ebay since 2004, tomorrow I will receive my first strike ever because of this insufficiently_thoughtful_person. In the past 12 months he has negative feedback about selling fake items but I figured erroneously that he must sell something real. His items are so real looking. Well lesson learned. I don't want you guys getting caught. I have a respect for this hobby and I don't like to see anyone get burned. 

I didn't think that buyers could receive negative feedback on eBay.  He, as a seller, can certainly receive it and by the sounds of things, you should make sure that he receives one for this transaction.

10 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

If you do receive a negative, contact Ebay and have them correct it. Your information that the seller is selling fake items will be enough that they will remove an unjustified negative feedback.

+1