• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Philadelphia - August 5th - Anyone ever been
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Great show put on by Derek i have often gone and a wonderful time.The show is full of great vendors an a old time con venue with some surprise books showing up but go early (thumbsu

17 hours ago, comicjack said:

Great show put on by Derek i have often gone and a wonderful time.The show is full of great vendors an a old time con venue with some surprise books showing up but go early (thumbsu

12 hours ago, RCheli said:

It's a decent show. I set up last time and did well. 

Thanks for the info. I'm leaving on Sunday; maybe hit this on the way out.

It is literally 10 minutes from the airport. (Not figuratively... literally.) So you can pop in and out in no time flat. 

Basement Comics usually sets up as well as a good range of dealers selling loads of 50-cent boxes to high-end silver and (some) gold. 

Derek has been putting on this show forever, and there's always a great selection of stuff from good sellers.  I collect mostly pulps and golden age comics, and I've found lots of great stuff there.

9 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

isn't this the show @copperagekids used to do?

He has in the past. Not sure if he still does. 

I like this show although I haven't been in a while.