• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Daredevil #1 RAW

5 posts in this topic

Asking $1,700

Rules:

First :takeit: in thread trumps any PMs. No one on the naughty list. 

Shipping with Insurance is included in the price for continental USA

Payment: Will accept MO or Cashiers Check.  In person transaction if you are in the Chicagoland area and prefer

Returns: Full refund If not as advertised, but please contact back within 3 days of receipt

PLEASE NOTE THAT WAS GRADED BY  A LCS OWNER FOR ME AND WAS PRICED ACCORDINGLY (5.0)

There is a signature that says Stan Lee on the front cover in pen (nice change from a sharpie IMO as it doesn't detract from the cover and might actually add to the book) but I did not personally obtain the autograph and cannot vouch for it's authenticity (although it looks legit to me) 

Thanks for looking!

daredevil1front.jpeg

daredevil1back.jpeg

12 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:

Asking $1,700

Rules:

First :takeit: in thread trumps any PMs. No one on the naughty list. 

Shipping with Insurance is included in the price for continental USA

Payment: Will accept MO or Cashiers Check.  In person transaction if you are in the Chicagoland area and prefer

Returns: Full refund If not as advertised, but please contact back within 3 days of receipt

PLEASE NOTE THAT WAS GRADED BY  A LCS OWNER FOR ME AND WAS PRICED ACCORDINGLY (5.0)

There is a signature that says Stan Lee on the front cover in pen (nice change from a sharpie IMO as it doesn't detract from the cover and might actually add to the book) but I did not personally obtain the autograph and cannot vouch for it's authenticity (although it looks legit to me) 

Thanks for looking!

daredevil1front.jpeg

daredevil1back.jpeg

:takeit: