• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this BRAVE&BOLD #34

6 posts in this topic

Thanks..

some issues:

-light stamp top right corner

-ding top left corner

-small tear bottom left on spine

-two creases bottom right

TGVOK-bb34f.jpg

ICYHB-bb34.jpg

first off - i'm biased because i love Hawkman and this and the other B&B books.

if CGC graded taking color richness and gloss into account, this book would fare quite well IMHO thumbsup2.gif. i have a lot of recent CGC SA DC experience of late and am here to tell you that they are TOUGH.

if it wasn't for the big 2-3inch corner crease, i'd say the book would have a chance at the 7.0-8.0 range, but when coupled with the URC crease, the half dozen color breaking spine creases, the roughness on the spine about an inch from the bottom and the two corner creases, i'n guessing 6.0.

i know that sounds tough for such a presentable book as this but i'll be displaying some recent returns soon and i think folks will be amazed at how strict they currently are...................in fact, when this post has run it's course, i'll post a pic of both of my mid-grade copies to compare..............