• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade My TOS#55

12 posts in this topic

if the back cover is sharp maybe an 8.0. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sounds about right - until i got to that LRC crease, i was thinking 9.0 or so...........

I am hoping for a 8.0. While I do not have the book in hand as of yet it sure does look sharp, great spine, corners and cover gloss. This book is going in for grading as soon as I get it.

sounds about right - until i got to that LRC crease, i was thinking 9.0 or so...........

I am hoping for a 8.0. While I do not have the book in hand as of yet it sure does look sharp, great spine, corners and cover gloss. This book is going in for grading as soon as I get it.

SS,

893crossfingers-thumb.gif My only point about photos, was that often, they assign much more apparent gloss than is actually present, due to high reflectivity. Photos consistently portray a book as looking better than a scan. Scans are

more accurate as to representations of possible defects.

-d 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

SS,

893crossfingers-thumb.gif My only point about photos, was that often, they assign much more apparent gloss than is actually present, due to high reflectivity. Photos consistently portray a book as looking better than a scan. Scans are

more accurate as to representations of possible defects.

-d 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You are correct sir, if I had this in my possession I would have provided a bigger scan.