• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some select books for sale!

10 posts in this topic

A few books i'm looking to sell to raise funds for a bigger purchase yay.gif

You can see condition of the books from the scans. Make me an offer! Remember i'm from the UK. From1 -5 books shipping will be $10 Any amoutn of books after that shipping is $15! thumbsup2.gif I ship anywhere (apart from London tongue.gif)

Tom And Jerry #111 1953 (I stuck it on the grading section and average grade was around 5.5)

Tom & Jerry

Captain Action #1 Yes that is rust on the top staple tonofbricks.gif (That whiteness on the cover is reflection from the bag it's in)

CA.jpg

Werewolf By Night #18

WWBN18.jpg

Fantastic Four 177 (Pence Variant)

FF177.jpg

Detective Comics 499 (Note small tear to the right of batmans hands on the edge of the paper at the beam)

DC499.jpg

NFL Superpro #1

superpro.jpg

Daredevil #23

DD23.jpg

PM me with offers or email me at lewisrowen@hotmail.com thumbsup2.gif

Always loved that Daredevil cover...........Colan was at his best drawing that run of DD covers. That forced perspective ROCKS! thumbsup2.gif

Well, its no SuperPro cover, but I guess it'll do. sumo.gif

Always loved that Daredevil cover...........Colan was at his best drawing that run of DD covers. That forced perspective ROCKS! thumbsup2.gif

Well, its no SuperPro cover, but I guess it'll do. sumo.gif

insane.gif

the sad/amazing part is that someone thought it was worthwhile to send a copy of superpro 1 all the way over to the U.K. for kiltman to own.

But that is a nice DD. An undervalued run in my humble opinion.

the sad/amazing part is that someone thought it was worthwhile to send a copy of superpro 1 all the way over to the U.K. for kiltman to own.

gossip.gifI do buy books from people in the UK you know.

stooges.gif Now who is going to buy some books? shy.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Got any Dazzler? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

poke2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Got any Dazzler? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

poke2.gif

I have a massive pile of Beanos in my garage in Glasgow insane.gif