• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So i'm not feeling too good, can't do much today. Can't concentrate so I went to the board across the street

41 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:
14 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I listened to it :foryou: seems to always be a bit of truth to country music. I don't know a lot of it lol but Lord knows that a lot of it can hit home.....God Bless MOTHER'S!!!

I like it all, brother..... Paige was my guitar guru, but Slash in many ways transcended him..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

you might try out a new band called, "Greater Van Fleet"..... the band really really sounds just like Zepplin..... :foryou: (the guitarist isn't quite as good as Jimmy Paige though lol )

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

you might try out a new band called, "Greater than Fleet"..... the band really really sounds just like Zepplin..... :foryou: (the guitarist isn't quite as good as Jimmy Paige though lol )

Another cool band is Zepperilla ………. check it out. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(afriend of jesus)(thumbsu

Just now, jimjum12 said:

Another cool band is Zepperilla ………. check it out. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(afriend of jesus)(thumbsu

How about DredZepplin? ha there are a lots of Zepplin esq bands :) 

1 hour ago, NoMan said:

and I read a thread authored by a guy who's claiming to want to make a Superman fan film starring himself as Superman and himself as Lex Luthor.  After 6 pages or so someone suggest posting some pages of the --script. 

I promise to not leave here again. 

Ext daytime in front of bank.  Camera closes in on CLARK KENT.  He narrows his eyes in a steely manner.

CLARK: according to my X Ray vision, that bank is being robbed.  It is time for me to spring into action!
We see CLARK heading for alley, tugging furiously on shirt.  Suddenly LEX LUTHOR enters frame.
LEX Going somewhere, Clark?  

1 minute ago, kav said:

Ext daytime in front of bank.  Camera closes in on CLARK KENT.  He narrows his eyes in a steely manner.

CLARK: according to my X Ray vision, that bank is being robbed.  It is time for me to spring into action!
We see CLARK heading for alley, tugging furiously on shirt.  Suddenly LEX LUTHOR enters frame.
LEX Going somewhere, Clark?  

I think we found the Director! :headbang:

3 minutes ago, Not A Clone said:

Reminds me of Kingdom Come from back in the day

Video Link

Interesting.... the hair.... :fear: just playing ha. Ya and Greater Van Fleet over and over espoused that they didn't listen to much Zepplin....

riiiight....

Then they have one heck of a producer or studio manager :makepoint: 

16 minutes ago, Not A Clone said:

Didn't he do "Take this job (and shove it)"? 

That's the one. The song I mentioned previously has an especially good clip with Merle Haggard of it., a lengthy version... just rich beyond belief.... GOD BLESS....

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

Interesting.... the hair.... :fear: just playing ha. Ya and Greater Van Fleet over and over espoused that they didn't listen to much Zepplin....

riiiight....

Then they have one heck of a producer or studio manager :makepoint: 

Yeah Kingdom Come said the same thing back then lol. It's impossible to not hear Zeppelin on any rock radio, Pandora, Spotify, etc. 

14 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

misspelled the name... lol sometimes it's hard to hear, but it is "Greater 'Van' Fleet" lol 

How can you apologize for misspelling a knockoff band and not say anything about misspelling "Page"? 

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

That's the one. The song I mentioned previously has an especially good clip with Merle Haggard of it., a lengthy version... just rich beyond belief.... GOD BLESS....

I used to have a Johnny Paycheck Slurpy cup from 7-11. I think I had Freddy Fender too. Must have had a Country month or something. I miss those 7-11 visits. Always the best when they had the Super Hero slurpy cups.

3 minutes ago, valiantman said:
18 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

misspelled the name... lol sometimes it's hard to hear, but it is "Greater 'Van' Fleet" lol 

How can you apologize for misspelling a knockoff band and not say anything about misspelling "Page"? 

I honestly thought it was spelled "PAGE", but I quoted Jim, thought I'd use the way he spelled it :foryou: for sake of clarity, but good catch ^^ 

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:
4 minutes ago, valiantman said:
20 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I honestly thought it was spelled "PAGE", but I quoted Jim, thought I'd use the way he spelled it :foryou: for sake of clarity, but good catch ^^ 

Good save.  I wanted to blame Jim, but I usually let misspellings go unless someone brings it up. :kidaround:

1 hour ago, The Lions Den said:
1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It might be on the internet already :wishluck: but it was released onto a crazy expensive box set by G'N'R' earlier this year....

Thanks! I'm Youtubin' it right now...as long as Slash is in the band it's all good! (thumbsu

What did you think? lol 

I didn't realize there was a video to it.... I youtube'd it and saw it, now I know what the heck he was "saying".... my mind can not wrap around "lyrics" sometimes.... but the video spelled it out for me :foryou: 

5 minutes ago, valiantman said:
6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Good save.  I wanted to blame Jim, but I usually let misspellings go unless someone brings it up. :kidaround:

Well it IS Friday.... :baiting:

:jokealert:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM