• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade my NeatStuff Lot!

8 posts in this topic

I dunno, I think that Zatanna's worth the price of admission alone insane.gif

I agree! I'd say all fit in the F+/VF range but I now have added two more books to my want list! The Zatanna and the Deadman/PS issues I have never seen before, thanks for posting!

forget her - Huntress......... cloud9.gif

i'd agree the books are all in the VF range. great selection and lot's of cool covers........ thumbsup2.gif

I agree! I'd say all fit in the F+/VF range but I now have added two more books to my want list! The Zatanna and the Deadman/PS issues I have never seen before, thanks for posting!

I think the Huntress issue was the biggest miss, grade-wise. Although the Super-Villains has a tiny chunk out next to GL's elbow that also makes it fall short I'd say.

The Deadman/PS issue didn't go into my keepers pile... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif Maybe we should talk! Also I'm going to lose the Huntress, Aquaman, and Secret Origins of Super-Villains issues I think.

I think the Flash cover is my favorite just due to nostalgia.... I remember buying those issues with the Bicentennial banner at the top off the shelf at the drugstore... worrying about getting the whole set, and anguishing about whether to cut them off to send them in for... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif, don't remember what the goal was... ah, stole this off a superman website:

" Another Bicentennial feature was the Bicentennial giveaway. At the top of all July and July-August issues of DC comics (but not tabloids) was a red, white and blue banner that read "DC Comics Salutes the Bicentennial" and then a number (1-33). An ad inside these comics told us that if we collected 25 of these banners (25 different numbers) from the 33 titles, and sent them into National Periodical Publications on or before July 4th, 1976, we would get FREE a metal Superman belt buckle "(in antiqued silver finish!)""

Well, I don't recall that I ever got that belt buckle. Did get a bronze Superman belt buckle though! thumbsup2.gif

Surprisingly enough, I don't think I've ever seen a DC comic that is missing that banner... confused-smiley-013.gif Perhaps that antiqued silver finish belt buckle is extremely rare!!! gossip.gif