• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Storing Slabbed Comics?

24 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, newshane said:
4 hours ago, valiantman said:

You think the board should "sticky" that you think it doesn't matter? lol

Is that all I said? hm

People don't read "all" anyone says, especially in really long posts.  Thankfully, you gave us a nice summary:  "Bottom line? There is probably nothing wrong with storing the slabs upright, flat, or spine-down."

So... it doesn't matter.

2 hours ago, valiantman said:

People don't read "all" anyone says, especially in really long posts.  Thankfully, you gave us a nice summary:  "Bottom line? There is probably nothing wrong with storing the slabs upright, flat, or spine-down."

So... it doesn't matter.

I certainly appreciate your feedback on this, Valiantman. And you're absolutely right about CGC slabbing modern books without using an inner well---they used to call it "lid to lid" and they may still do it this way for certain books.This definitely is a heads-up for folks that like to store their books vertically. Thank you!   

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:58 PM, newshane said:

I've done a ton of research on this topic. The results can be found by following the link below. I wish I could convince the board mods to "sticky" my response, as this is a fairly common topic. 

STORAGE

PS - you might want to scroll up and down. My info is divided into different sections. 

Good information. Thank you!