• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paradise Comics Toronto Comicon 2006

735 posts in this topic

Two new guest additions as of February 6, 2006:

DAVE JOHNSON

cover artist: 100 Bullets (past works include covers for Captain America, Batman, Detective Comics, Bloodhound and more)

art director: Ben 10 (Cartoon Network, debuts spring 2006)

background/prop/character artist: Batman Beyond, Justice League (Warner Bros. Animation)

www.devilpig.com

100bcv13.jpg

MIKE MAYHEW

cover artist: The Pulse, Mystique, Elektra, She-Hulk (Marvel Comics)

illustrations: Mary Jane and Mary Jane 2 novels (Marvel prose)

interiors: Zorro (Topps), Vampirella (Harris) Avengers Finale, She-Hulk 100, "House of M" (Marvel)

Currently working on licensing art for Superman Returns, a new Marvel project, an Upper Deck JLA trading card series and more.

www.mikemayhewstudio.com

091_06.jpg

Very nice thumbsup2.gif

Pumped about Mayhew, I don't think I have met him as of yet.

DAVE JOHNSON

cover artist: 100 Bullets (past works include covers for Captain America, Batman, Detective Comics, Bloodhound and more)

background/prop/character artist: Batman Beyond, Justice League (Warner Bros. Animation)

www.devilpig.com

100bcv13.jpg

MIKE MAYHEW

interiors: Zorro (Topps), Vampirella (Harris) Avengers Finale, She-Hulk 100, "House of M" (Marvel)

Currently working on licensing art for Superman Returns, a new Marvel project, an Upper Deck JLA trading card series and more.

www.mikemayhewstudio.com

091_06.jpg

Very nice thumbsup2.gif

Take it Easy Freak you know Mayhews not a girl right ! boo.gifheadbang.gif

DAVE JOHNSON

www.devilpig.com

100bcv13.jpg

MIKE MAYHEW

www.mikemayhewstudio.com

091_06.jpg

Very nice thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

What a funny guy. Paradise is lucky to have someone like you.

Manage the store and a comedian on the side. (what a steal for $7.85 an hour)893whatthe.gif

yay.gif

ban-cha.gif

ban-split.gif

banana2.gif

poke2.gif

DAVE JOHNSON

www.devilpig.com

100bcv13.jpg

MIKE MAYHEW

www.mikemayhewstudio.com

091_06.jpg

Very nice thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

What a funny guy. Paradise is lucky to have someone like you.

Manage the store and a comedian on the side. (what a steal for $7.85 an hour)893whatthe.gif

yay.gif

ban-cha.gif

ban-split.gif

banana2.gif

poke2.gif

Hey it beats getting "gifts" from the old ladies after you give them the old "blue rinse" devil.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Friends hi.gif

I guess so flowerred.gif

are you two hiding something? i think you guys should come out of the closet. yay.gif you guys can figure out who's kneel and who's bob 27_laughing.gif

I've seen the movie Alexander I wouldn't be throwing stones about sexuality my friend boo.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

VERY sign-funnypost.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Friends hi.gif

I guess so flowerred.gif

are you two hiding something? i think you guys should come out of the closet. yay.gif you guys can figure out who's kneel and who's bob 27_laughing.gif

I've seen the movie Alexander I wouldn't be throwing stones about sexuality my friend boo.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

that was one BAAAAAAAAAHHHHDDD movie

sign-funnypost.gif

Friends hi.gif

I guess so flowerred.gif

i would'nt exactly speak too loudly for someone with a name "ARES".

alexander envy? boo.gifpoke2.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Friends hi.gif

I guess so flowerred.gif

Well Im Greek so I make those Jokes all the time, Especially about Fellow Greeks or greek wannabees.

sign-funnypost.gif

Friends hi.gif

I guess so flowerred.gif

Well Im Greek so I make those Jokes all the time, Especially about Fellow Greeks or greek wannabees.

i apologize to ares.

i thought it was you who directed the smart remark.

it seems it was the comic manager....who'd have thought the guy could actually have greek envy.

makepoint.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Friends hi.gif

I guess so flowerred.gif

i apologize to ares.

it seems it was the comic manager....who'd have thought the guy could actually have greek envy.

makepoint.gif

He is pissed Greece Beat Portugal TWICE in Euro 2004

sign-funnypost.gif

Friends hi.gif

I guess so flowerred.gif

i apologize to ares.

makepoint.gif

He is pissed Greece Beat Portugal TWICE in Euro 2004

it was twice the fun to beat up on the pork chops makepoint.gif