• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paradise Comics Toronto Comicon 2006

735 posts in this topic

You don't have to keep it a surprise that Highgradecomics.com will be attending the show. I know that my presence is a Major announcement and I'm still looking for the horns and trumpet when I enter. Thank you, Thank you all!

lol

You don't have to keep it a surprise that Highgradecomics.com will be attending the show. I know that my presence is a Major disappoinment and I'm still looking for the horns and trumpet over the head. Thank you you [embarrassing lack of self control] s

lol

corrected for you!! insane.gif

news.gifBe on the look out for a Major And I mean Major Announcement from Paradise Comics Early Next Week

I promise you will not be disappointed. thumbsup2.gif

Is it about the con, or about the store?

yay.gifThis news is all about the store yay.gif

Sent ya a PM with my question.

You don't have to keep it a surprise that Highgradecomics.com will be attending the show. I know that my presence is a Major announcement and I'm still looking for the horns and trumpet when I enter. Thank you, Thank you all!

lol

We were saving that announcement until we had a brass band available now you went and spoiled it. 893naughty-thumb.gif

bumpit.gif

for the big announcement confused-smiley-013.gif

doug had a bowel movement

He said big announcement, not big farting sound.

The anoucment is the cloud that forms is really the villan Chemo that was dropped on Bludhaven

Big announcement? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just got back from LA... exhausted... must get to work.

Stan Lee signing was a HUGE success. 400 items in 30 minutes. Everything got signed. It's not just Spider-Man who is Amazing...

Stan Lee signing was a HUGE success. 400 items in 30 minutes. Everything got signed. It's not just Spider-Man who is Amazing...

Don't pretend like you don't know what it is Kevin foreheadslap.gif

As for all the Stan Lee signatures 893whatthe.gif

hail.gifOnce again the Paradise Boys make the amazing and unthinkable seem easy hail.gif

As for the "Big Announcement" you still have to wait until Wednesday Jason

One more day... I want to know...

hail.gifOnce again the Paradise Boys make the amazing and unthinkable seem easy hail.gif

400 items in 30 minutes. Stan Lee is a machine.

I know... 'tis what I said when I replied before... Wednesday... and another day and a half. no worries... I'll wait... in the mean time... juggle.gif

Its Wednesday..

Whats the announcement? Christo_pull_hair.gif

The announcements are not convention related, they are store related.

I just got word that Comic_Manager is home sick today so he won't be making any announcements today. Providing he is well enough, the announcements will be made tomorrow.

The announcements are not convention related, they are store related.

I just got word that Comic_Manager is home sick today so he won't be making any announcements today. Providing he is well enough, the announcements will be made tomorrow.

Get Well Soon Doug!

I'll just continue to wait for that announcement, as well as that other one that I asked you about. juggle.gif