• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Venom #3 spec

4 posts in this topic

I think the Venom "bubble" is getting a little big and am thinking of unloading my Venom #3 CGC 9.8 (1st full Knull appearance). I can make a couple bucks now or wait and see what this book does when the movie drops. What do you think? Will the movie outweigh the Venom overload in the books?

Edit: just want to say, I know ASM 300 will obviously get the most, if any, benefit from the movie.

Edited by Xenuprime

biggest likely gain from movie is asm 361, heavy rumored cletus has cameo setting up for venom 2, if venom movie is good i wont be surprised to see asm 361 9.8s hitting 1k by time trailer for 2nd movie drops. as for venom 3 i have 11 copies of cover A and 3 of the 1:25. im not selling any time soon. this run has been one of the best if not they best venom story ever done. only room to grow

7 hours ago, williamblood said:

biggest likely gain from movie is asm 361, heavy rumored cletus has cameo setting up for venom 2, if venom movie is good i wont be surprised to see asm 361 9.8s hitting 1k by time trailer for 2nd movie drops. as for venom 3 i have 11 copies of cover A and 3 of the 1:25. im not selling any time soon. this run has been one of the best if not they best venom story ever done. only room to grow

Good point about 361, I think it was underpriced and had/has plenty of room to grow. I've got one decent copy of that (I really need to post a pic and see what grade it is). I'm thinking a 7 or 8.

I'll probably hang on to the 9.8 #3 for now.

Thanks for the reply!