• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING WEDNESDAY Lots for sale -- CLEARING SPACE SALE!!! - comics $0.25 - $0.50 each in lots BONUS COMICS closing wednesday

6 posts in this topic

Hello Hello. I tried something like this last week and gave up on it too quickly; thanks again to the two buyers who bought 250 comics in three lots! But I think I learned something and have thought of a way to hopefully make this a little more interesting.

First off, the rules. All are welcome unless I have you on ignore or you are a HoS or Probation List member. International sales are welcome but postage will be determined on an individual basis, please PM for cost before buying; US s/h is $5 for media mail for less than 50 comics and $10 media mail for more than 50 comics. Returns are fine at buyers expense unless I made an error. Payment via paypal, check or money order. The first unconditional :takeit: in the thread gets the lot(s).

Okay, I am going to offer comics in lots. The lots are priced individually and each lot purchased will earn at least one point towards a bonus comic(s). I am listing the bonus comics in this post and the amount of points required to buy each. I am trying to move larger amounts of those oddball comics that accumulate when you flip collections since I have the need to clear space so that I can have new flooring put in. (I had a short box of Dark Horse and Innovation alone!) Comics are in good overall condition although there is a wide range in some lots when older or unbagged comics are involved.

BONUS COMICS - these may be redeemed with the points earned when buying the comic lots in posts two and three of this thread

ONE POINT BOOKS

Superman #400 (5 available; 1 POINT EACH)

Sensational She-Hulk 50

Sabretooth 1

Dnufji8UwAAzB_f.jpgDnzuL8WXUAYwxJ-.jpgDny208MXoAAn3LX.jpg

TWO POINT BOOKS

Iron Man 302 

Death of Superman trade paperback 

X-Factor Prisoner of Love gn 

Justice League movie poster homage (3 available) 

Pizza Hut promo comic (once folded near bottom) 

Dny2093WkAEcrm0.jpgDnufji8UUAAIYtM.jpgDnys1W4XgAAY_1k.jpgDnys4IpWsAABUAj.jpgDny208JWkAAgx9K.jpg

THREE POINT BOOKS

Spider-Woman 1 

great copy of Bloodshot #1 (5 available)

Dark Days The Forge #1 each (5 available)

Suicide Squad 59 (5 available) 

Barb Wire Adam Hughes cover 

Countdown to Infinite Crisis (2 available) 3 points each

Ghost Rider / Wolverine / Punisher Hearts of Darkness gn 

Wizard Sin City 1/2 

Dnyszq2XcAcWMIi.jpgDnufji9UcAEpIgA.jpgDnufji7UUAAV9ys.jpgDnys4IqXkAEsHgK.jpgDnys1W8WkAEa0uL.jpgDnzuL8QXgAEkdfB.jpgDnzuL8OWkAAMZh5.jpgDnys1WrWsAI1OnI.jpg

FOUR POINT BOOKS

Deathmate Black 4 points each (4 available)

Secret Origins 10 (1 LEFT)

Marvel Tales 3 reader

Dnufl6PUcAA31yC.jpgDnys4IoXoAAidXd.jpgDnzuL8PXcAE5KW2.jpg

FIVE POINT BOOKS

Legends of the DC Universe #1 signed by George Perez

Superman #75 sealed in black bag 5 points each (2 available; 5 points each)  SOLD

Superman 400 signed on cover by Walt Simonson

Dnys1WsX0AAdMSB.jpgDnufl6OUUAACIf8.jpgDnufh2PUwAAzJuH.jpg

And so, without further eloquence...

Edited by Bird

Spoiler

LOT A 36 COMICS $10         +3 POINTS

DnuTBciUUAAwjoW.jpgDnuTBcgU8AA0nM_.jpgDnzrbIdXcAAywns.jpgDnuTBcjU0AAwtIf.jpg

LOT B 36 COMICS $10         + 3 POINTS

DnzrbIdWkAAfJzm.jpgDnuTDkuUcAAQHZO.jpgDnuTDksU8AADWiI.jpgDnuTGcjUYAA80-8.jpg

LOT C 36 COMICS $10         + 3 POINTS

DnzrYECWsAA9Q6F.jpgDnuTGciUUAAsmrP.jpgDnzrYD_WsAIInEP.jpgDnuTDktU4AAF-ix.jpg

LOT D 45 COMICS $10         + 3 POINTS

DnuTGcjU0AA4Z7c.jpgDnuTBcfUwAEJQcX.jpgDnuTDkuUUAAzkvI.jpgDny03CBXgAAF4Zv.jpgDny007WXkAEmzfT.jpg

LOT E 27 COMICS $10         + 3 POINTS

Dny007XXkAEyQvV.jpgDnyszrLX0AEM6QN.jpgDnzuNu1XcAMhgiv.jpg

LOT F  27 COMICS $10         + 3 POINTS

Dnufh2QUYAAZFCk.jpgDnufh2PU0AAZgtu.jpg

DnzuNuyX0AETBJ1.jpg

LOTS A,B,C,D,E,F ON HOLD

LOT G 51 COMICS DEATH OF SUPERMAN LOT (49 comics plus two doubles in last picture, one a second print) $60 $55 $50 +15 points

DnN4y_KUwAAWCR4.jpgDnN4y_gU4AEZ7nX.jpgDnN4y_JVYAE78oE.jpgDnN4y_JVsAAWfwL.jpg

LOT H  45 comics   $12   +4 points

DnyszqwXgAITPKM.jpgDny007WXsAA2ywT.jpgDnytJr0XoAEwB_q.jpg

Dnufh2OUcAABHdS.jpgDny007UXsAAExDd.jpg

LOT I  40 comics   $15  $12   +5 points

Dn0PX_0XgAAivLg.jpgDn0PWSyXgAAU77W.jpgDn0PWSyXkAI7bAD.jpgDnzrYD7WsAAY8PP.jpgDnys4I3WkAAfca8.jpg

LOT J   39 comics   $18  $15  +6 points

Dn0PX_uWsAEIjAh.jpgDn0PWSwWsAEiSzB.jpgDnytJryXkAAomR5.jpgDnyszq5W0AEN-6D.jpgDny03CDXkAAcIJR.jpg

Edited by Bird

LOT K SOLD

Spoiler

9 MAGAZINES $40 $35  $30    +15 POINTS

Dn0cy59XgAIg0to.jpgDn0cy5-XgAEVHHV.jpgDn0cy5_XkAEqJKH.jpg

Man, these are all great. Crumb, my last Buckaroo Banzai, Kirby, HR Giger, and the 1st Star-Lord!

LOT L SOLD 

Spoiler

SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN ANNUALS 1-14 $15 $12   $10  +8 POINTS

Df5ADarWAAA1dA4.jpgDf2aCcXV4AEqcut.jpgDf5AA2vXkAA2IsO.jpgDkV2eNZXsAEvWHI.jpgDf2Wm2jW0AERM8j.jpgDkV2eNYW0AAooGI.jpgDf2Wm2lW0AA53d4.jpgDf2aCcZVQAEfXrH.jpgDf2aRDUU0AAJEuR.jpg

Edited by Bird

closing up shop wednesday

thanks to the bulk buyer! 200 comics this time and 200 last time makes these little sales threads successful. I have cleaned out four short boxes, which is one whole shelf on the bakers rack. So it adds up nicely. I sold those 200 comics at a little under 25 cents each so check out the remaining lots, I dropped prices on most lots and with the bonus books I think that they are great deals. Kinda silly actually.

Edited by Bird

deals too good Bird.  I will take lots K + L.  With freebie points, ill take the 2 Superman 75s bagged, Barb Wire, IM 76, IM 57, and 1 Secret Origins 10

:takeit:

Want to say Bird sold me a huge lot of CGCs a couple weeks ago and went above and beyond in packing them safely.  Bird is a good duck.

5 hours ago, gcstomp said:

deals too good Bird.  I will take lots K + L.  With freebie points, ill take the 2 Superman 75s bagged, Barb Wire, IM 76, IM 57, and 1 Secret Origins 10

:takeit:

Want to say Bird sold me a huge lot of CGCs a couple weeks ago and went above and beyond in packing them safely.  Bird is a good duck.

^^ Thanks! And thank you for the kind words. Those were some groovy comics in those slabs!