• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic books that rock
4 4

1,961 posts in this topic

On 2/20/2019 at 2:28 PM, Gnasher said:

FTG's Challlenge song The Eagles ~ Lyin' Eyes.

4e27f6416ce930ec3f4783bd29dbefdd.jpg

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:

somehow the comic didn't post ?? ... it was just another of your typical romance comics with her catching him cheating  lol 

Do you mean like the post above from page 54?  lol It is worth hearing again though Craig (thumbsu Now, where's that King Kong got to?

5 minutes ago, frozentundraguy said:

The Lovin' Spoonful  Did You Ever Have To Make Up Your Mind

loislane_7.jpg

One of my LCS, quite a distance but worth the drive as I submit too CGC through them, had this song on their satellite radio (fancy store huh? lol)

I didn't want to leave...

Back in time do do doo dodo:whistle:

Even. Though. It's before my time :roflmao:Any way back to the future! :ohnoez:

23 minutes ago, frozentundraguy said:

The Lovin' Spoonful  Did You Ever Have To Make Up Your Mind

One of my LCS, quite a distance but worth the drive as I submit too CGC through them, had this song on their satellite radio (fancy store huh? )

Back in time do do doo dodo

Even. Though. It's before my time Any way back to the future! 

Must be one heckuva store! Good to hear some of the oldies are still popular. (thumbsu

4 minutes ago, frozentundraguy said:

One of my LCS, quite a distance but worth the drive as I submit too CGC through them, had this song on their satellite radio (fancy store huh? )

Back in time do do doo dodo

Even. Though. It's before my time Any way back to the future! 

Must be one heckuva store! Good to hear some of the oldies are still popular. (thumbsu

They don't advertise what they have on Facebook enough, but I'm too picky about it because they definitely have some great stuff. It's who I recommend when people ask about shops in Dallas. I'm picky because it's drive = Dallas is a big city with traffic lol

Sometimes it's easier to "know before you go" ehat they have...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

They don't advertise what they have on Facebook enough, but I'm too picky about it because they definitely have some great stuff. It's who I recommend when people ask about shops in Dallas. I'm picky because it's drive = Dallas is a big city with traffic lol

Sometimes it's easier to "know before you go" ehat they have...

There is only one really good LCS in Minneapolis. Naturally it's on the opposite end of town from me. Traffic isnt too bad if I avoid rush hour. lol

The Romantics  Talking in Your Sleep

Sleep

Classics_505.jpg