• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic books that rock
4 4

1,961 posts in this topic

Just now, Get Marwood & I said:

If you can find a cover for Plaistow Patricia you'll get a no-prize Bob :eek:

Remember when they played that on the Young Ones? :cloud9:

I see if I can find a cover with a vicar on. :wink:

I would have liked to use the Young Ones but the sound is played around with too much,

1 minute ago, frozentundraguy said:
7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Comics4All wwwwuuuuuudddyyy!!!

Speak englise. 

Oh it's a story lol

Short of it is there was a boardie named bitcoinswami that came here a couple of years back. He came to tell us he was to make a fortune on carnage books because of woody Harrelson and an upcoming film. 

Comics4all believed it was hilarious and your comic with the swami made me think of it is all, comics4all will explain better lol

The bitcoinswami guy kind of sounded like a pyramid scheme when explaining the reasons of why he was buying 8.0 raws that for sure were 9.8, but its CES la vi or live and let live and such lol

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Oh it's a story lol

Short of it is there was a boardie named bitcoinswami that came here a couple of years back. He came to tell us he was to make a fortune on carnage books because of woody Harrelson and an upcoming film. 

Comics4all believed it was hilarious and your comic with the swami made me think of it is all, comics4all will explain better lol

The bitcoinswami guy kind of sounded like a pyramid scheme when explaining the reasons of why he was buying 8.0 raws that for sure were 9.8, but its CES la vi or live and let live and such lol

@frozentundraguy @ADAMANTIUM

Addy, you explained the gist of the story very well!

I would would add:  Bit Coin Swarmi came in here guns ablazing attacking CGC, board members & said the most outrageous things!

He was obsessed with 9.2 's of ASM 361! He said they were waaaayyyy better than 9.8's! We had so much fun with him! 

He also said he had the first appearance of Magneto, which we were pretty sure he meant the Magneto 0 book from the late 90s lol

I like to post this picture for WUUUDyy because it makes me think of Woody H wearing a ridiculous red wig to play Carnage! lol

Edited by Comics4All