• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Gurcan Gursel OA (CLOSED - FOUND)

5 posts in this topic

Looking for a nice published example of Gurcan Gursel's art, can be short or longer gags.

1. Paying FMV, although there isn't too much data out there, maybe those who are in the know with the European market?

2. Payment through Paypal.

3. HOS and probies need not apply.

4. Please PM with images and for inquires.

Thanks for your time

Edited by Yosemite
found

1 hour ago, Yosemite said:

Looking for a nice published example of Gurcan Gursel's art, can be short or longer gags.

1. Paying FMV, although there isn't too much data out there, maybe those who are in the know with the European market?

2. Payment through Paypal.

3. HOS and probies need not apply.

4. Please PM with images and for inquires.

Thanks for your time

You can regularly find Gurcan Gursel's art on Catawiki, for instance this page in color or this cover

You also have a few pages on eBay such as this one or this one

You can use ComicArtTracker to find more :)

hi

i m the guy selling the pages on ebay....i can let them for 100€ each directly (outside ebay), with free shipping (as i'll avoid ebay fees)....catawiki has nice stuff too, but you can't pay with paypal on catawiki (and you have shipping and auctions fees to pay too on catawiki)

Thanks all, found! 3 beautiful examples, all full page gags.

@NicoV thanks for the heads up about ComicArtTracker, I was unaware that this existed, it is extremely helpful (thumbsu

@visarspike thank you for your offer, however, these are not quite the content I was looking for, good luck with your sales!