• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 3

133 posts in this topic

Book is old label. Off White Pages.

Graders notes are: Light wear bottom spine. Light stain lower back cover. Now about this stain, I have had a lot of questions. CGC gave me the graders notes on the book. Basically what I saw was a small area about 1/2 inch of light discoloration which runs the length of the bottom cover edge. I had Russ look it over as well and he came to the same conclusion.

Case has some marks, no markings on book. Grades due by July 5th at 5pm est.

PM Grades to me.

tos71front.jpg

tos71back.jpg

WINNERS BRACKET MATCHUPS:

#1 vs #4

#7 vs #12

#15 vs #16

#18 vs #19

#24 vs #28

#30 vs #33

#34 vs #35

#36 vs #38

#40 vs #42

#44 vs #47

#50 vs #53

#56 GETS THE BYE

LOSERS BRACKET MATCHUPS

#3 vs #5

#6 vs #8

#9 vs #10

#11 vs #14

#17 vs #21

#22 vs #23

#26 vs #31

#32 vs #37

#39 vs #41

#43 vs #46

#48 vs #51

#52 vs #55

#29 GETS THE BYE

MEGA LOSERS MATCHUPS

#13 vs #25

#27 vs #45

#49 vs #54

#20 AUTOMATIC BYE

#30 Mica vs #33 Norinn Radd

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You dare to face Mild Mannered Mica. I shall not make the same mistakes that your last opponent made. I am not distracted by the number of sleazy bars that may or may not exist. I am foooocccuuuusssseeeedddd.

insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

Hey I resemble that remark. I only like sleezy bars because I like sleezy women.

eye.gif..............................................................eye.gif

Good GOD why don't some of you guys clean off your desk.

How can you grade a comic with that cheap monitor mica?

I'll only use my eye during the daylight hours, I don't want to see how many people sit in front of their computers in their underware. insane.gif

I'm still wondering how these Byes are determined, as they represent a serious advantage in such a short contest.

its all about $$$$, apparently my offers haven't been high enough yet.

I'm still wondering how these Byes are determined, as they represent a serious advantage in such a short contest.

its all about $$$$, apparently my offers haven't been high enough yet.

This time in the Winners Round, it was the last person on the list, which was originally ordered alphabetically.

If so, then I officially change my "contest name" to Zzzzzzzzax. foreheadslap.gif

There is a total of 3 bye's this round. Not just the Winners bracket, One in each bracket. Also if you notice it is not the last person in each bracket either. One number is selected and it is RANDOM..

I don't pick favorites or any kind of stuff like that. I don't take money bribes and personally I don't care who gets the bye. If you get it great if you don't maybe next time.

The only thing I am watching is the same person does not get a bye twice. Again I do not prefer to do the contest with brackets but that is how it was set up.. Now if we can move along and get over the bye's that would be great. makepoint.gif