• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 3

133 posts in this topic

hm

I got a thumbsup2.gif.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif probably didn't want you to feel bad. confused-smiley-013.gif

So that's how it's gonna be, huh? I try to be nice and extend a hand in friendship by wishing you luck. And you have to trash talk.

So be it. sumo.gif Bring it on, Formica!

861606-6165a.JPG

861606-6165a.JPG

C'mon, admit it. These guys would rather see us trash talk than to sing each others praises.

back22.jpg

861606-6165a.JPG

C'mon, admit it. These guys would rather see us trash talk than to sing each others praises.

back22.jpg

In that case...

Like Nohands invading that beachhead, my monster grade will open a can of whoopass on yours.

But let's be more scientific about it. Let us consult the all-knowing Magic 8 Ball.

"Will Mica get his @ss handed to him in this round?"

861726-8ball.jpg

There you have it.

[bTW - nice pic. thumbsup2.gif]

Feel free to use it. It's been awhile since the last chapter. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Good luck Norinn, May your X-ray eyes reveal all the hidden flaws in every book you own, so that you notice them right away every time you view them. flowerred.gifwink.gif

Feel free to use it. It's been awhile since the last chapter. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nohands Mystery Theatre has been on a bit of a hiatus. But, it will return very soon with the continuation of Chapter 11: The Wrath of Jake .

Hrmm....

Slacker, what did you do to THE_BEYONDER? Did you send some goons out or something? smile.gif

I'll never talk...err, wait...you were talking to me right? devil.gif

Remind to never supply you with valuable confidential information tongue.gif

Hrmm....

Slacker, what did you do to THE_BEYONDER? Did you send some goons out or something? smile.gif

I'll never talk...err, wait...you were talking to me right? devil.gif

Remind to never supply you with valuable confidential information tongue.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif