• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Over 150 pre-code eBay auctions ending Wednesday Oct 17th Crime SuspenStories 22, Chamber Of Chills 23 Ghostly Weird Stories 122 Tomb Of Terror etc!

7 posts in this topic

Here is a link to Lhcomics Pre-code auctions.

Here is link to Scoop article

Keep checking my auctions this winter as I'll have another pre=code round of auctions as well as other Golden Age such as war, superhero, humor etc.

It'll be a busy next few months for me on eBay.

Thanks 

Leroy

Edited by lhcomics

23 minutes ago, Grantley Goddard said:

Discrimination :cry:

If you can bid you will get rejected but then message me and I will exempt you so you can place bids. I won't use eBay global but I'll ship a ways that includes tracking and insurance and bill you exact shipping charges.

I guess though if you can't see the auctions then the point is moot.

Really don't want to get into the hassles I have in past with some on international shipping.

Leroy

8 hours ago, lhcomics said:

Here is a link to Lhcomics Pre-code auctions.

Here is link to Scoop article

Keep checking my auctions this winter as I'll have another pre=code round of auctions as well as other Golden Age such as war, superhero, humor etc.

It'll be a busy next few months for me on eBay.

Thanks 

Leroy

Always nice stuff, Leroy.  That's why I follow you on Ebay.  Happy to win some too.

17 hours ago, telerites said:

Always nice stuff, Leroy.  That's why I follow you on Ebay.  Happy to win some too.

It's alright for some Jeff. :cry:

I didn't know it was possible to actually block buyers from just viewing the auctions, but apparently it is. I've tried everything but I can't see them.

I don't know what the problem is in using the GSP either? (shrug)

When it first came out I avoided it like the plague because it incorrectly applied customs charges. But now that has been rectified and there are no charges for the buyer. Ergo I can buy a book, pay a few bucks more for shipping, but know that the book is going to sail thru' customs, so seller & buyer are protected. (shrug)