• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Getting back my commission from Greg Land of Harley Quinn! He had made a post on Facebook a few months ago and told anyone to comment if they wanted a commission! Was one of the lucky few! And this was always something I wanted him to sketch :banana:

Very happy with the sketch, can’t wait to get it next week!

Scan_20231029 (2).jpeg

On 11/7/2023 at 7:36 AM, BA773 said:

Sorry english is not my native language, what do you heard by: long term arrangement? xD

I'm not to sure "eactly what you're asking?" But the "blur" part was due to the camera on my phone, "long-term arrangement" had to do with the title to the story about mid-way through, and seemed enough of a splash page to promote the books lol 

I had the reg cover, my brother bought me this or pitched in, as I had forgotten about the sketch variant and was nice to "complete a set." All good, but I assure you Spider-man remains as Faithful  as the cover suggest upon reading! 

:preach: Notice these pics arent mine, i bought just yesterday and the package have now to go oversea, i will post pics of specific books after that i received them, so its just a little teaser! 

So what we re talking about?

Another great lot here to continue my collecting quest of the seven members of the JLA from 1987 to 2011.

60 new books of wonder woman ( and i bought also 30 books of the flash, a straight run from 217 to 247) , we re now up to 974 books! 

Screenshot_20231109-080212_eBay.thumb.jpg.1302fdca001fbe962f49d8d1bfae0358.jpg

( 2,01 per book without delivery / 3.2 per book with delivery )

Edited by BA773

On 11/9/2023 at 6:45 PM, Stefan_W said:

Picked up a cool Bronze age collection today. The NM 98 is a newsstand with no flaws that I can see. There are full high grade sets of secret wars, infinity wars, infinity gauntlet, lethal protector, and others. It was expensive but if things go well with pressing them out and sending a bunch for grading I should do very well. The depressing thing is he sold off a bunch to a dealer 20 years ago so books like ASM 300, Hulk 340, etc were picked off from this collection long before I had the chance at them. 

image.thumb.jpeg.b85a99b2e60cba5cd32e6d331e57cdf0.jpeg

Some good stuff 💯 😉