• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

I finally got the last two books for my Adams GL/GA run. :headbang::banana: I have been looking for these two for a while, and one day, there they both are from one seller. Didnt really have the money to buy them, but I bought them any way. Not all of the books are slabbed, but I now have GL 76 to 89 and Flash 217 to 219.

img101.jpg

img100.jpg

Very nice. I take it those are the Bobcat books.

The Green Lantern back-ups in Flash # 217-219 was absolutely gorgeous. The

top of Neal's game.

Yes, they were from Bobcat. I paid for them Friday evening, and they arrived today in bomb proof packaging. Very smooth transaction.

This has to be the best I've done on eBay in a long time.... I picked this lot of 9 Jimmy Olsen's up for $21.56 off eBay about a week and half ago with one of those small pictures featuring the auction. The books arrived today better then I could've imagined...

Sweet pickup for sure!!

This has to be the best I've done on eBay in a long time.... I picked this lot of 9 Jimmy Olsen's up for $21.56 off eBay about a week and half ago with one of those small pictures featuring the auction. The books arrived today better then I could've imagined...

JimmyOlsen100-1.jpg

JimmyOlsen108.jpg

JimmyOlsen111-1.jpg

JimmyOlsen112.jpg

JimmyOlsen131.jpg

JimmyOlsen139.jpg

JimmyOlsen142.jpg

JimmyOlsen143.jpg

JImmyOlsen146.jpg

Sweet group there,Paul! Congrats on the ebay win. Hopefully my ebay win will turn out to be as nice as yours crossfingers.gif

Angelo

Thanks Paul and Casey! I've never seen these covers before. I'm going to tuck them away safe and sound. :insane:

BTW congratulations on your latest purchases Casey!