• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

I have two 255s, but I am afraid to touch them to send them to CGC.

Why? (shrug)

They are the nicest 255s I've had and if one of them isn't a 9.8 I will loose my mess, so I don't risk the disappointment.

doh! Just send them in. if one is a lowly 9.6, i'll take it off your hands. (thumbs u

my first copy of this book was a cgc 9.0 with cream pages, but it presented real bad. looked like a 7.5-8.0. i bought it right after i got back into comics, and knew only a little about cgc. my girlfriend hated seeing me sell that book, but i promised her i'd get a better copy soon. didn't see any copies that stood out, until i saw this on metro's site. buy the book, not the grade, and i love the look of this book.

GRE2_1934a.jpg

GRE2_1934b.jpg

Edited by Hawkman

Well after my scanner going out and then my computer this weekend I'm back up and going after spending a few bucks.

Here are some HG books from board members

th_comics1167.jpg

th_comics1168.jpg

th_comics1169.jpg

th_comics1170.jpg

Ironicly I just bought anonther 416 in the same condition for a third of what I paid for this copy.

Next is a double cover I bought for a buck

th_comics1166.jpg

A few cheap 5-10 books

th_comics1171.jpg

th_comics1173.jpg

th_comics1174.jpg

A few $5.00-7.00 Adams

th_comics1165.jpg

th_comics1175.jpg

th_comics1176.jpg

Finally my newest under copy of TEC 395 which will be reslabbed in the not to distant future. I have a soft spot for 395s I just picked up my 3rd copy as well.

th_comics1177.jpg

There is a Sgt Fury 41 in there. The one earlier Batman and the Sea devils were going to be for the VCC but it didn't pan out this weekend.

I will never give up Marvels just taking a little break for a change of pace.

Thats why im going to upgrade it :P Just like I did with the 220 and 262 :baiting:

Seriously though, you cant be picky when there are only 3? 9.8s in the census and one recorded sale of a 9.8