• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Venus 19......all Everett and my second favorite PCH horror cover behind Crime SuspenStories 22. A tough book to find....and I have looked for a very long time. My new favorite.

Scott

CGC 4.0 c/ow pages.

Venus19.3new.jpg

Nice book, Scott (thumbs u

These books are EXTREMLY tuff.The last 3 issues are always at least book and a half or twice.Very cool pick up and ,as always,thanks for sharing.

Thanks shadow for the nice words about the Venus 19.

Batman 300 9.4 raw, white pages.

Have wanted a copy of this book since the 70's. Don't know what took me so long to pick one up.

Scott

Batman300.jpg

Would like to see more of your GA horror if you have the time.

PS its Dennis if you like.

Have wanted a copy of this book since the 70's. Don't know what took me so long to pick one up.

Scott

Batman300.jpg

I have three more that I plan on posting.....and two big pre-code horror purchases that I will have next month.....I will try to get the three in hand posted tomorrow night. Thanks Dennis.

Scott

Scott

Batman300.jpg

I have three more that I plan on posting.....and two big pre-code horror purchases that I will have next month.....I will try to get the three in hand posted tomorrow night. Thanks Dennis.

Scott

You two ought to get a motel, I see an online romance :baiting:

Scott

Batman300.jpg

Scott

one of my favorite Batman issues of all time...nice pick up

rick

Flash229.jpg

Where did you snap that up? hm

Pedgree. Was runner-up to Serpico when it was on eBay a few years ago. Wasn't home when Metro emailed me with the price before they listed it on their site for $600 and bought by rube. Finally decided and bit to bullet for the book at $750, :tonofbricks:

Flash229.jpg

Pedgree. Was runner-up to Serpico when it was on eBay a few years ago. Wasn't home when Metro emailed me with the price before they listed it on their site for $600 and bought by rube. Finally decided and bit to bullet for the book at $750, :tonofbricks:

doh!

Flash229.jpg

doh!

Went from $450 to $600 to $750 :sick: