• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

Ken Shannon #3 in 7.0 Reed Crandall cover and art with Jack Cole interior art. This book make me sad as I sent it back today after only having it a week or so. I finally got around to reading it and as soon as I opened the cover I saw the interior bleed of spine color touch. I looked at the book more closely and saw at least 4-5 areas of CT on the spine and top/bottom corners. Needless to say I was disappointed, Sweet looking copy otherwise. Too bad.

Scott

KenShannon3.jpg

Amazing cover too bad about the CT.

Edited by blue808

More JLA goodness today :cloud9:

JLA51.jpg

Sweet book, Arex :applause:

Thanks Angelo! btw, i read one of those Spirit mags. Tough following the story but :thumbsup:

Yeah, that's the thing about printing stories out of order. You lose the continuity in respect to the story and characters. It can be difficult to follow. That's why I like the Spirit Archives so much.

Angelo

Arex has the JLA bug now :o
:headbang:

Got another deal in the works for my favorite JLA cover :gossip:

a gloating superman standing over a bunch of disheveled guys is what i am guessing