• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,228 posts in this topic

Why bother with a trade? FT88 has most of the 6 or 7 post-Byrne years listed in the forum for under $2 a book, it's going to be cheaper than a TPB off the rack at least.

The Byrne stuff is another story. To get those that cheap the copies need to be pretty ugly.

Sweet new Metro sticker

Goo Gone will take that right off. Otherwise it's a .

Do you just spray it on the sticker or do you have to peel it off first and then apply it? I noticed they sell it at Staples so I may buy some.

Sweet new Metro sticker

Do you just spray it on the sticker or do you have to peel it off first and then apply it? I noticed they sell it at Staples so I may buy some.
I take a goo gone soaked Q-tip and just rub it on the label. Wait a couple of minutes for it to soak and then the label will usually peel right off. You may have to do it twice. Then spray some window cleaner, no ammonia, on a paper towel and clean off the goo gone residue.

Sweet new Metro sticker

I take a goo gone soaked Q-tip and just rub it on the label. Wait a couple of minutes for it to soak and then the label will usually peel right off. You may have to do it twice. Then spray some window cleaner, no ammonia, on a paper towel and clean off the goo gone residue.
I don't care what MK says, you're useful. Later, back to "work"