• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

[Nice pick ups! Are those really that tough to find? Those were the books I watched you battle PastImperfekt for and caused the other thread.

Thanks! Yes and no. Currently there are not too many slabbed but that will probably change. For me, it's more about filling holes in my sets while I have the chance.

[Nice pick ups! Are those really that tough to find? Those were the books I watched you battle PastImperfekt for and caused the other thread.

Thanks! Yes and no. Currently there are not too many slabbed but that will probably change. For me, it's more about filling holes in my sets while I have the chance.

That's what I figured. I felt bad because I thought you should get them a little cheaper.

I would do the same if I had holes to fill. I wouldn't allow myself to be outbid.

That's what I figured. I felt bad because I thought you should get them a little cheaper.

I would do the same if I had holes to fill. I wouldn't allow myself to be outbid.

For the prices those books brought, more of them will be on eBay in no time. I'm old. I'm patient. I can wait. Unless that twerp, PI, is bidding on them. :mad: