• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

I shouldn't even be buying comics now but when I buy one then a few more follow.

I had been waiting for a 9.4 to pop up and was going to limit my buying to Kraven issues so...

astonsihingtales1.jpg

I was really trying not to buy this but it's one of my favorite Loki covers and it was a pedigree to boot.

thor175.jpg

And damn Nearmint for having this book for sale on his site. My very first shark cover.

reallife11.jpg

Really nice books on the last two pages here. (thumbs u

I`ve been bidding on this book for the last two months when i saw one i liked and just could`nt seem too get a win.

I finally got a win at the price i wanted and it`s nicer then 99% off the ones i bid on.

I guess persistants pays. :grin:

avengers11.jpg

I shouldn't even be buying comics now but when I buy one then a few more follow.

I had been waiting for a 9.4 to pop up and was going to limit my buying to Kraven issues so...

astonsihingtales1.jpg

Very sweet looking 9.4! (thumbs u

Edited by brasseye

astonsihingtales1.jpg

Very sweet looking 9.4! (thumbs u

Great looking book. Also looks like CGC are putting a lot more info on the label these days.

Earl.

I`ve been bidding on this book for the last two months when i saw one i liked and just could`nt seem too get a win.

I finally got a win at the price i wanted and it`s nicer then 99% off the ones i bid on.

avengers11.jpg

Great Book,

Thats probably an early use of the term Nuff Said ona cover.

avengers11.jpg

Nice book, Chris :applause:

Just picked this up from Billy Galaxy. It's a place holder until I can find a nicer copy...

superboy147.jpg

Another Supergirl cover I wasn't aware of. Nice!