• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

Yeah, I'd swear he was a shill for the seller. He kept incrementing his bids by a dollar until he was just under my maximum bid. I don't get that kind of bidding. Usually, I put in my maximum bid and if it is high enough to win I win if not so be it.

My first CLink purchase.

It will be arriving Halloween Day.

One just sold on Ebay for Two Hundred more than I got this one.

I am in the process of getting all my x-men 94-143 collection graded that I purchased when they came out. It is a slow process with CGC so slow and expensive.

Actually I started purchasing new X-men around issue 111 so my lower graded #94 had to be replaced.

X_MEN94Scan.jpg

Very sweet! Welcome to the boards.

My first CLink purchase.

It will be arriving Halloween Day.

One just sold on Ebay for Two Hundred more than I got this one.

I am in the process of getting all my x-men 94-143 collection graded that I purchased when they came out. It is a slow process with CGC so slow and expensive.

Actually I started purchasing new X-men around issue 111 so my lower graded #94 had to be replaced.

X_MEN94Scan.jpg

Acquired along with the Superboy #140 previously posted: most likely a Green River without a date stamp. There are a few of those. I'd never seen this particular cover before.

superboy115big.jpg